Family Counselling Centre Scheme
The following financial norms of FCC/VAB scheme have been revised w.e.f. 1.6.2006:
- Honorarium for Counsellors in Category ’A’ cities FCCs and VABs fixed @ Rs. 7,000/- per month and for Counsellors of Category ‘B’ cities FCCs @ Rs. 5,500/- per month.
- Financial support for non-recurring item of expenditure increased from Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- (one time grant).
- Cost of other recurring expenditure may be increased from Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per annum per FCC.
- Provision of Rs. 2.50 crores for Training Programmes of Counsellors and office bearers of FCCs was agreed to @ Rs. 2,00,000/- for each Training Programme consisting of 30 Counsellors and 30 Office bearers.
- There shall be no change in the ratio of matching share to be given by the implementing agencies in respect of other Recurring Expenditure. This will remain 80% share of GOI and 20% share of implementing agency.